Hotel São José Faq
Questions about our Hotel São José
- 1. Does the hotel have conditions for people with reduced mobility?
We have rooms and bathrooms prepared to provide the best stay, with all the necessary amenities for the movement of a wheelchair.
- 2. Do you accept pets?
Yes, the Hotel accepts pets (dogs and cats).
- 3. Do you have rooms with wooden floors?
Yes, the Hotel has some rooms with wooden floors.
- 4. Do you have connecting rooms?
Yes, the Hotel has connecting rooms.
- 5. Is the Hotel located far from the Sanctuary?
The Hotel is located near the Sanctuary, about 200 meters away.
- 6. Do you serve meals, lunch and dinner?
Yes, our restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner.
- 7. What can we do in the surroundings of the Hotel?
Hotel Santa Maria can arrange transport services to visit the village of shepherds, Aljustrel (2 km), the Castle of Ourém, Batalha Monastery or even the beach of Nazaré. For those who enjoy nature, the Serra de Aire e Candeeiros Park is about 8 km from the Hotel.